City of Talent Oregon / Forms & ApplicationsForms & Applications
Public Records Request
All public records requests are subject to the following stipulations
- $25 dollars an hour, if a different amount is required, applicant will be notified of additional amount
- Copies are billed at
- black and white copies, $.15 per single sided page
- color copies, $.49 per single sided page
- 50% initial payment required upfront, remaining balance paid before delivery
- Once work has started, initial payment is not refundable.
- Due to security concerns, the City of Talent does not consider the use of external memory devices such as thumb drives. Electronic copies will be delivered via email.
- An associated PDF fee of $25 per PDF may be charged if file size exceeds 25mb.
- Fees and associated expenses, including mailing/shipping, for records requests will be billed to applicant
- For credit card usage, a fee of 2.25% will be assessed on the total amount
Download a form HERE, complete and email to the City Recorder or pick one up at City Hall, 110 E. Main St. in Talent, complete and return. To view city policy on records requests, please click here. Records requests subject to ORS 192.324
Commission & Committee Application
Download a form HERE, complete and email to the City Recorder or pick one up at City Hall, 110 E. Main St. in Talent, complete and return.
Other Forms & Applications
All other forms and applications must be printed out and mailed to us with the required fees (if applicable). Our mailing address is City of Talent, P. O. Box 445, Talent, OR 97540.
If you would prefer to drop off your application and pay your fees in person, stop by City Hall, 110 East Main Street, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Planning and Building Forms
- Click Here
Harvest Festival Applications
- Click Here
Parks and Recreation Registration Application
Parks and Recreation Registration Application (Spanish)
Parks and Recreation Independent Contract Agreement
Parks and Recreations Application for Supervision for People Under the Age of 21
Business License Application - 2024
Special Use Permit
Tulip Program Form