Have you signed-up to receive notifications from Citizen Alert? 
City of Talent Oregon / Utility Billing / Frequently Asked Questions / General

Frequently Asked Questions - Utility Billing

Q: How do I sign up for water service?

A: A water service application must be filled out and signed by the both the property owner and tenant.  In addition, a deposit (the amount depends on the size of the water meter) is due when the application is submitted. The deposit will be applied to your utility bill after two years of good payment history.

Back to top

Q: I am moving. How do I terminate my water service?

A: You can call, 541-535-1566, or come in to City Hall, 110 E. Main St.  Allow two business days to process the final meter read.

Back to top

Q: Where do I sign up for utility services not provided by the City?

A: The following services are available in Talent:
Cable, Internet & Phone -  Charter Cable, 1-866-731-5420
Electricity Pacific Power, 1-888-221-7070
Garbage/Recycling - Recology Ashland Sanitary, 170 Oak St. Ashland, OR 97520, 541-482-1471
Irrigation - Talent Irrigation District, 104 W. Valley View P.O. Box 467 Talent, OR 97540, 541-535-1529
Natural Gas - Avista Utilities, 1-800-227-9187
Sewer - Rogue Valley Sewer Services, 138 W. Vilas Rd., P.O. Box 3130 Central Point, OR 97502, 541-779-4144
Telephone & Internet - Century Link, 1-800-244-1111
Utility Locating Service - CALL BEFORE YOU DIG, 1-800-332-2344

Back to top