City of Talent Oregon / Public Works / Leaf Disposal OptionsLeaf Disposal Options
Talent residents have several methods of leaf disposal available to them:
Recology free leaf drop-off days
- they’ll collect your leaves and pine needles, bags used to haul must be emptied and disposed of off-site, no other types of green debris will be accepted, located at:
• Talent City Hall, located at 110 E. Main St. (Talent, OR 97540). Sunday, November 13. 9am – 4pm
• Ashland Recycling Center, 220 Water St. (Ashland, OR 97520). Sundays, November 6 and December 11. 9am - 4pm
Pre-Paid Leaf Collection Bags
- sold at cost, Recology will haul the filled leaf bags away during Green Debris week (proof of residency required). Visit Recology's website
for specifics. Sold at:
• Talent City Hall, 110 E. Main St., 10/24/16 – 12/30/16
• Recology Ashland office at 170 Oak St.
Jackson County Leaf Exchange Program
- networks people seeking to dispose of leaves with people looking for leaves to make compost. To find out more, visit Jackson County Leaf Exchange Program.
Recology Curbside Yard Debris Program
- keep organics out of the trash and landfills year-round. For more information, visit Recology
Prevent localized flooding!
Fallen leaves and debris have a tendency to block storm drains as they’re carried away by wind and storm water runoff, occasionally this leads to localized flooding. Residents can keep their property and community safer from flood risk by hauling away leaves and regularly checking nearby storm drains before